Covid-19 3D Challenge Coin for First Responders
3D COVID-19 CHALLENGE COIN
The insignia’s on the coin represent;
- Firefighters- Maltese cross
- First responders
- Healthcare professionals such as nurses and doctors
- EMT (emergency medical technicians)- Start of Life
- Police officers- Police badge
Get one for the one you love or even to say Thank you to a friend, neighbor or stranger for helping all of us through this pandemic.
• Covid-19 Challenge Coin
• Measures 2″
The coin is 3D on both sides. It comes alive on the coin.
- Picture displays both front and back of coin.
- coin is in color as shown in picture.
- Each coin comes with it’s own plastic case
- A challenge coin may be a small coin or medallion, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by the organization’s members. They came about as early as WW1. Traditionally, they might be given to prove membership when challenged and to enhance morale. It represents tradition, honor and what the fire service stands for.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|